Wednesday, April 04, 2007

nobody knows you and nobody gives a damn

Ryan: how goes?
Me: Trying to do productive things
Me: and not doing them
Me: you?
Ryan: pretty much the same, actually
Me: haha
Me: at least you're making money foer it
Ryan: true!
Me: I want to look for jobs again and put up oragami to replace my snowflakes
Me: but instead I'm watching this Say Anything video over and over and reading livejournals
Me: oh and a nother reason I've not been productive
Me: is I've only just woken up
Ryan: haha that would help
Me: holy shiz
Me: my vcr just randomly changed time
Ryan: :X
Ryan: did it change for DST?
Me: no I had to change it
Me: so maybe now it finally did
Me: for no reason
Ryan: well
Ryan: DST was bumped up recently
Me: OH
Ryan: so it's possible that it's still running on when the old dst changeover happened
Me: you are so right
Me: all I knnow is I died inside a little when looked over at it and was like, "I woke up at 4?"
Ryan: haha
Me: you get over 12 hours of sleep and it's sad
Me: I woke up at 3, goddamnit
Me: and I went to bed at 3
Me: and I only got 5 hours of sleep the night before (Ben Folds concert + waking up at 6 for work)

0 comments: