Friday, April 13, 2007

I win at LIFE

Guess who's got a joooooooooob? Well, pending background checks, drug tests, and all that that I don't see not passing.

It's going to be 30 hrs a week and I'm still going to be making about the same or more than I did at the Store. I think I'll actually still manage to work the one day a week at the Store too. So I'm going to be rolling in the sweet moneys.

I'm also pleased because this is a job that could lead somewhere, if I want a career with this company (my dad worked there all his life). Or, that I could have enough free time to go to school, if I want a career somewhere else. It'll look good on my resume either way.

Only drawback is it's a call center, but I still think I'll do a lot better than I did with Afni. Either way, I'm a lot more excited about this than I was Afni.

I start May 19!

2 comments:

thevitaminkid said...

I'm happy for you. How is this call center different from the other one? You won't have to deal with angry PO'd people? Hope not. :)

eric

Phoex said...

the ways it is different is better people and the aforementioned things like that it could actually go somewhere and my dad worked there for a million years and loved it