Saturday, March 31, 2007

yech

So today I finally did the thing all of you knew I would one day do: and that is cry while listening to Fall Out Boy. Yes, I did it. I can consider myself a genuinely emo loser whiney crybaby now.

Though to be honest it's not like FOB sings to my soul or they moved me to tears or anything. I more consider it crying while I happened to be listening to FOB. One piece of evidence: what I was doing was cleaning out some stuff at my parents house and at one point I was going through college graduation cards I got that were all, "You're going to do great things!" and I cried because I haven't and probably won't. I had FOB on because I wanted something up tempo to clean to.

Second piece of evidence: I almost cried last night while listening to Better Than Ezra and washing dishes. This is a sad but true fact.

1 comments:

Phoex said...

Hahah. It's even more funny because it's a peppy song. Like.... I was misty in general during the whole album but it hit a cresendo at "Sincerely Me."