Thursday, March 15, 2007

unemployment

So I called Elaine and she said she'd have to talk to boss-boss, who's in a conference right now so it'll be a week.

I quit MPH anyway though. So I think I'm technically unemployed right now, except for one day a week at the store (I'm thinking I could up my part time hours without boss-boss's word on it, at least, though).

So... first off I have to wait a week, which sucks. Secondly, who knows what boss-boss will do? I am a valuable member of the team but she's done irrational things before, and hates me. I find it hilarious how when I talked to Lister he said, "at least you didn't burn your bridges," and I didn't, but it could not matter at all because one of my bridges is a crazy bitch who burns me at every opportunity.

So I'm trying to look for a job right now in earnest. This will be the first time I'll have been unemployed without my parents supporting me, so I'm a little worried.

0 comments: