Wednesday, February 28, 2007

hobag

Me: Seriously... I stopped to talk to Baby Stealer like... one minute today. Maybe less. Then I decided to take my ten minute break (we can have 2 paid ten minute breaks every day, and I hardly ever use mine, but some people, especially the smokers, use them constantly) because I wanted to buy a coffee. So I go on the wire and say, "can I have my ten minute break now?" I mean, I don't even plan to use the whole thing, I just want to buy a damn coffee without customers bothering me.
Me: And Boss-Boss is all, "Sure.... minus the four minutes you stood around talking just now." in this really catty tone
Ryan: hah wow
Ryan: what a hobag
Me: EXACTLY
Me: I'm so glad I'm getting out of there
Ryan: yeah no joke
Ryan: it will be good
Me: yeah... I think it's hilarious that I considered not taking it because things were going good for once and then I was like, "well, I will kick myself when things get bad again if I don't take it" and then they did get bad again
Me: it's like the store's way of making the parting easier
Ryan: haha yeah

0 comments: