Friday, January 12, 2007

will it blend?

I'm bummed. I was supposed to go down to SPFLD and visit Sista today, but then she had stuff come up. This'll be the second time lately we've had to cancel hanging out together. Other than the fact that she is awesome and I miss her, I kind of had this idea that getting out of town might be nice, even though SPFLD is not really any better than Bizzle-Nizzle. Hopefully we will be able to reschedule.

Evidence of my poor mood, some dude putting crap in a blender did not cheer me up:

Ryan: you know what would make you feel better?
Ryan: some crazy guy putting things in his blender
Ryan: http://www.willitblend.com/videos.aspx?type=unsafe
Me: haha
Me: that dude IS a psycho
Ryan: haha yeah
Ryan: will it blend!?
Me: he must break a lot of blenders
Me: god a middle aged man has to have something better to do with his time
Me: I'm going to be that guy when I grow up
Me: "I have no family or anyone to love me, maybe I will stick shit in a blender"
Ryan: haha yeah
Me: that guy's eventually going to put his hand in there
Ryan: haha
Ryan: he's just going to be so depressed and crazy
Ryan: and be like "what about my hand? will it blend!? muahaha!'
Me: haha
Me: I also want to know what the hell blender he's using
Me: mine won't even do ice very well
Ryan: it's a blendtec blender!
Me: its sad that you know this

0 comments: