Friday, December 15, 2006

beep boop

Party: a success.

Opt helped me bake all this stuff, which people enjoyed, I also put out goldfish. This worked a lot better than the salsa I put out last time or the mexican stuff I put out the time before.

I was sad that Opt and the DN's couldn't come, but you win some you lose some.

It was eerie but amusing that Lister was the first to show up, and I ended up spending 20 awkward minutes alone with him.

And then later everyone left the party but this one new person to the store who I don't know very well, until later when other people came. But she was nice and it was enjoyable.

We had a lot of fun playing Opt's apples to apples game, I enjoyed when we came up on the blank card she had written "poo" in as per the first time her and I played that set with the DN's. I also enjoyed Lister's fake outrage when Baby Stealer played "the challenger explosion" for "awesome."

We also talked and other randomness later. I was forced to rap again by Kevin's wife, like I had at a party she'd thrown once. I did a lot worse this time, though, because I'm not obsessed with the song anymore. Elaine once again busted out her love of serial killers. Kevin brought me a Hulk vs Spiderman comic which he wrote "the hulk smash diet" on. Most other people brought me food and or booze.

I win.

0 comments: