Thursday, November 16, 2006

I bought you a harmonica and a bag of chocolate coins

So apparently we now have little pads next to the pens we sell so that people can test them out. Today I saw "Renegade loves Smurfs" on there and cracked up. I went on the wire and said, "Renegade, do you love smurfs?"

Renegade: define love
Me: Uh... well on these pad things it says "Renegade loves Smurfs."
Renegade: Oh. Well I would not like to make love to a Smurf, but I do like them.

Then he comes over to look.

Renegade: Did you write this?
Me: No, you can even look at the handwriting, it's totally not mine.
Renegade: *comes over* It looks like a girl wrote it.
Me: See? My handwriting is kind of mannish.
Renegade: Yeah, it is pretty terrible. I guess Opt must've done it.

So then he writes "Opt loves Sexy." which I think is a lot meaner than saying someone love smurfs.

Speaking of Sexy, he bugged me today again. He made yet another lame joke (I said I would rather do nearly anything at registers than nothing because it's so boring, he replied with "i've learned to sleep with my eyes open") and when I didn't laugh he got all mad and told me I was being mean. Really, does he think I'm holding in crazy guffaws at his outrageous humor just to spite him? His jokes are just not funny! And that's saying something, I've been told I'll laugh at nearly anything.

In other news the other new-ish dude on the inventory team (I've never given him an name in here) I officially dislike too. He's not as annoying as Sexy, and he doesn't seem as incompetant, but he really DOES laugh at everything. And I don't mean just jokes... like you say anything to him and he starts giggling. It gets really vexing if you are complaining about something that really is important to you, and he just starts laughing at how annoyed you are, thus making you more annoyed.

In other news they put me on registers for five hours in a row again. In other other news they gave me absolutely nothing to do for the last two of them.

1 comments:

Phoex said...

Hahah, BOTH. I fucking am going to call him giggles, and you know what? He won't even complain because he will be too busy giggling!