Friday, October 13, 2006

I'm interested in things

I really enjoy hanging out with Opt. Before I started working in the store I had no one to discuss music with, and I am really glad to have that outlet now, even if she and I (and the rest of the store and I) differ somewhat.

I also enjoy the TMBG music she has helped me steal. On one hand I feel bad stealing from TMBG, but on the other hand: I probably will end up buying some of their stuff by and by. I already plan to buy Sufjan Steven's "The Avalanche," stolen from Mulva in July and Wolf Parade's "Apologies to the Queen Mary," stolen from Mouse in May (or at least get my parents to buy them for me for Christmas). On the other other hand, I'm not buying the majority of my pirated music back. I'm looking at you, 20 Rush albums! And... to be honest, you as well, many artists I actually do listen to. But not as much as TMBG, Sufjan, & Wolf Parade.

I also enjoy how she doesn't mind that I am utterly confused when it comes to playing cards and how disgusting I can make playing cards, and how I sarcastically yell, "YOU COULD STILL WIN THIS THING!" at her when she is losing. At cards.

0 comments: