Saturday, October 07, 2006

here he comes here comes speed racer

I hate christmas music. HATE! So why am I drooling over this...?

In other news:


Me: I also think I'm in a phase where I like things with creepy lyrics
NYC: why do you think that is?
Me: I'm not sure
Me: I guess it makes me feel rebellious
NYC: haha
NYC: you rebel, you
Me: seriously
Me: coheed and cambria helped me face down a motorcycle gang
NYC: haha, you should write them a letter with that one
Me: coheed & cambria are deeply disturbed though. What if I wrote that letter and they came to kidnap me?
NYC: then you could always say "hey, i was kidnapped by c&c!"
Me: haha
NYC: would make for a good story
Me: "You think YOU'RE a coheed fan? LOOK AT THIS!" and I'd show them all my scars from where they chained me up
Me: "COHEED AND CAMBRIA CHAINED ME UP IN THEIR BASEMENT FOR 8 DAYS! One of the characters in their songs is based on me! The one that's chained in a basement for 8 days!"
NYC: you could even make a tshirt that said "I was violated by coheed and cambria and all i got was this stupid tshirt"
Me: haha "I even had to make it myself during the long period of convalescence I had afterwards"
Me: exactly
Me: "every day I look over my shoulder to make sure they are not coming back for me"


Me: I'm magic!
Me: or...... slightly less stupid than I pretend to be
NYC: pretend?
Me: jerk :P
NYC: you're the....
NYC: shutup
Me: where do you get your clothes? The... toilet store?
NYC: you're the toilet store
NYC: yea, that's right
Me: your mom's the toilet store
Me: i took a test crap on her, anyhow
NYC: now that was just creepy
NYCs: you ARE creepy
Me: you love it
Me: if I wasn't creepy who would you look down on?
NYC: you make a valid point
Me: of course I do! I'm less stupid than I pretend to be!
NYC: haha
NYC: and we go full circle
Me: oh yeah
Me: your mom let me go full circle

0 comments: