Sunday, September 10, 2006

oh, my tongue's the only muscle on my body that works harder than my heart

So...... I got this e-mail today from Tina. It made me laugh.

But is it bad that I was halfway tempted to make it a reality?

"I had the weirdest ass dream with you in it this morning. We were talking, and you were trying to think of something to get even with your boss with. And I innocently suggested jizz candy, if it could be made, you really liked the idea and I said i thought I could do it if I had the cum on hand, you know in a way that the boss wouldn't realized what the candy was made of. You totally went bonkers for the idea and pounced all your guy buddies, talking them into becoming your own little wanking company to gather enough jizz to make a ton of candy with. You freaked me out and I had to run around after you yelling that's enough that's enough we've got enough but you were like wanker nazi, running between your two friends screaming faster faster at these two guys. Just so you could give jizz tainted lollipops to your boss."

0 comments: