Friday, August 04, 2006

Give me your eyes! I need sunshine!

Oh also I wanted to ask if anyone has any opinions on what I should name this blog.

It's kind of weird..... it seems other than the first name I had for my blog, which I had for years, something bad happens to the blog and I either change it voluntarily or in this case am forced to change it.

First option: Nobody knows you and nobody gives a damn

Second Option: Straining to Void

Third Option: There's Always Someone Cooler Than You

Fourth Option: I'd tell you to blow it out your ass but my dick's in the way

Fifth Option: I'd Hate To Think This Was All a Test

Sixth Option: No One Ever Blames the Butterfly

Seventh Option: You Think You're Better Than Me?

uh... that's all I thought of just now. Any thoughts?

4 comments:

Terrace said...

I like the fifth option.

Phoex said...

aww :/ I liked it too but I already decided on You Think You're Better Than Me?

Terrace said...

actually the title of that post is a good one too... sorta more poetic than the others

Phoex said...

"Give me your eyes! I need sunshine!"? That's from an awesome Wolf Parade song. As was option 1, actually.