Monday, August 14, 2006

and the record begins with a song of rebellion

So do you know what it's awesome to have? Friends.

Seriously, I was really depressed yesterday. I was half crying when I asked customers the stupid questions I always have to ask them. It's not so much that I didn't get the job (although that made me sad) as that, like I said, they didn't even respect me enough to tell me, they would've strung it out forever if I hadn't had the balls to ask about it at morning meeting. The fact that they don't even respect me enough to do that......

Anyway on break I txted Sista about it, called up both Opt and Ryan to vent, and got through the rest of my workday without feeling cry-y anymore. More empowered, and feeling like, "I WILL get a job somewhere else."

Then after work Sista called me. And I talked to my neighbors a good hour and a half about Minjas (midget ninjas), among other things. And I talked to Ryan on the interweb. And by the time Opt called me up to check and see if I was feeling any better, I was actually confused. Feeling better? What was I feeling bad about to begin with? Oh, yeah, I kind of forgot that.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

0 comments: