Tuesday, August 01, 2006

every night now will be Steven's last night in town

Whoa. So Mouse quit, then Mul, then Sista...... and now it's like crazy snowballing quitting people, we've got El Camino and Jazz Hands leaving too, and today the new Sup gave his notice.

Which I am totally psyched about, because he sucked. I was like YESSSS!!!, and tried to like, not act totally jazzed about it to his face when he told me, but probably failed. And then the second thing I did, was as soon as I got on break, text Opt about it because she hates him even more than I do. Then I texted Nicole about it. Because I've gotten so used to the slap in the face half break that when I get a whole break it's like, "what am I going to do with this time?"

Anyway, I'm going to post for his job, too. If Opt or someone gets it, I won't be upset, because at least it's an improvement to have someone actually competant in charge. But if they hire from the outside again, I'm going to be super pissed, and probably start looking elsewhere for a job. Because seriously, how much of a fuck you would that be? Hiring someone from the outside instead of me would say they'd rather train someone from total scratch than take someone they have known for a year now who, I like to think, pretty much knows most of her shit by now. Especially given the incompetance AND short term of the guy quitting. And helping train him for the job I wanted felt horrible. I don't really want to do that again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no worries, Opt's not gonna go for it.

Jazz Hands is outtie? Stinko!

Phoex said...

Oky dokey.

Yeah :/